NEUSEELAND NEWS (NN) is an international, New Zealand based German language travel & tourism publication and has been promoting NZ as a destination to the inbound German tourist market for more than 20 years. NN successfully reaches the high value German speaking NZ-fan, adventurer, nature lover and experience seeker with multiple international media platforms, including mobile devices. The publishing company for NN is Newspac Ltd. (established 1998) and is a long standing member of the German New Zealand Chamber of Commerce.
German tourists ideal visitors to New Zealand
Did you know German speaking tourists in New Zealand are ideal visitors to this country?
This is not only because they are genuinely interested in New Zealand, they also spend a lot of time and money here during their “trip of a lifetime”. According to Tourism New Zealand (TNZ), German visitors are high value: they invest up to NZ $ 6300 per person for on the ground activities and “present significant opportunities, particularly when it comes to value”.
They may come here in fewer numbers than other int. markets (about 100 000 p.a.). However, they are more discerning and willing to pay more for the right experience. The individual spend of German tourists is the highest spend of all of NZ target markets, according to TNZ.
That alone would be a very good reason for any tourism industry professional to consider a comprehensive promotional campaign with NEUSEELAND NEWS (NZ’s #1 German language travel & tourism publication).
However, the majority of German tourists also spend up to eight weeks and sometimes longer travelling the length and breadth of NZ, the longest stays relative to other int. markets. They mostly
- travel independently and are active experience seekers
- are dispersing, visiting at least eight different regions, making them NZ’s most widely traveled tourists
- are very interested in NZ’s environment, natural wonders and culture
- are researching their destinations well before they arrive
- are keen users of internet-based information in German (such as NEUSEELAND NEWS online) to create their self-guided itineraries “on the go”
- visit NZ all year round, incl. shoulder seasons.
If you would like to attract NZ’s second largest int. visitor market from Europe to your operation, why not take advantage of our more than 20 years of marketing expertise?
We offer an attractive range of effective branding tools targeting the German market:
- ONLINE on all mobile devices (38%), on all PC’s at home (62%), as well as in glossy
- PRINT issues, distributed at leading travel expos within market (ITB Berlin/Leipziger Buchmesse Travel Section)
This comprehensive approach is successful in reaching German NZ-fans and active considerers before they travel here and, furthermore, while they are visiting.
Our new look, German language travel & tourism website with its mobile application is truly an essential information and roaming tool for one of New Zealand’s most important (high yield) free independent travelers to
- promote your brand,
- market your content,
- showcase your promotional video,
- highlight your specific discounts or
- link your booking page.
Why not become one of our revered business partners and book your promotional campaign with NEUSEELAND NEWS?
Please ask for more information about how we can work together.