It’s our 25th birthday this month! A big THANK YOU to our loyal readership, all contributors and trusting business partners past and present for their support over the last two and a half decades. To celebrate, we currently offer discounts of up to 25% on all our promotional products and services!
Neuseeland News has been promoting New Zealand, Australia and South Pacific Islands to the high value Germanic European travel markets for 25 years. Our digital online and social media editions are published by independent and NZ registered Newspac Media Ltd (est. 1998). The privately owned company is a long-standing member of the German New Zealand Chamber of Commerce.
Neuseeland News successfully reaches the high-quality European down under fan, free independent traveler and experience seeker with multiple media platforms, which makes www.neuseeland-news.co.nz with its associated social media channels an essential information and roaming tool for one of NZ’s most important international F.I.T. markets.
Neuseeland News is ideal for increasing your publicity to this high-quality key market with your
- brand promotion,
- content marketing,
- promotional video,
- special offers or targeted
- web links.
Why not take advantage of our Special 25th Anniversary Discounts of up to 25% (limited time until 31 Dec. 23)?
To book your next promotional campaign with Neuseeland News, please ask for detailed information about how we can work together: contact
- Congratulations to Neuseeland News on 25 years of excellent delivery in promoting New Zealand to the Germanic European travel markets. Larnach Castle has partnered with this publication for over 20 years, and Neuseeland News has been the key to getting Larnach Castle in front of the Germanic markets’ eyes! Deborah Price, Marketing & Public Relations Manager, Larnach Castle Ltd, Dunedin/NZ
- I congratulate Neuseeland News on its 20th anniversary promoting New Zealand tourism to one of our most important visitor markets, Hon Kelvin Davis, Minister of Tourism, Government of New Zealand (2018)
- Congratulations to Neuseeland News on reaching your 20th anniversary. For 20 years, this publication has made an excellent effort to promote New Zealand… and has given amazing support to New Zealand’s tourism industry… Chris Roberts, Chief Executive, Tourism Industry Aotearoa (2018)
- All the best and heartfelt congratulations on your anniversary, Neuseeland News… This is a very special and commendable achievement, Monique Surges, Chief Executive, German-New Zealand Chamber of Commerce” (2018)
- I am writing to congratulate you and the team at Neuseeland News for a successful ten years in operation. Neuseeland News continues to offer invaluable exposure for New Zealand in Germany, one of our key tourism markets… The high quality and relevance of your publication continues to provide an important contribution to New Zealand’s tourism industry. As Minister of Tourism, I commend you on your achievements and I wish you continued success. Hon Damien O’Connor, Minister of Tourism, Government of New Zealand (2008)
- On behalf of the New Zealand Tourism Board, I would like to congratulate you on a successful publication. It is wonderful to see how quickly Neuseeland News has expanded in its first year. We applaud your efforts in creating an informative and valuable information resource for German visitors and German-speaking New Zealanders and we wish you every success for the future. George Hickton, Tourism New Zealand (1999)